Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Blog

welcome,......
to my new blog look... its soo prety, who LOVES IT

(raises hand)
I hope I am not the only one.

Ok, so with the bf asleep next to me, well almost.
and Me, trying to find the perfect template for my blog. I really must say this one will stick for a while.

I'm going to be one busy beaver soon.
I re-enroll into TAFE tomorrow, AND CM should be arriving soon, AND I'm on a design team for a wonderful site on FB. (wont name on here, but it will be on my other blog which I have made for it)
I am going to have soooo much fun, and catch up on sooo much scrapbooking!

Less time to go out, more time at home. = less money I spend which equals to less struggling at the end of the month (damn getting paid once a month)

Tomorrow I am going to head to playgroup, and come home and organize my scrapbooking room.. (as well as vacuum, mop, tidy bla bla bla Oh and my mile walk courtesy from the lounge room of Netta lmao)

Pictures I will try to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment