Friday, April 17, 2020

6 Card Quarantine Kit - 17th April 2020


6 Card Quarantine Kit

Kay Sutcliffe – CTMH  17th April 2020

Welcome to my 2nd Quarantine Card kit! Below are simple instructions to each card. 

Please let me know if you have to much trouble assembling, or if it was too easy. I can adjust the assembly to suit your skills. (more, less fussy cutting etc).

Enjoy the kit this week, I hope you have as much fun doing them as I had making them!



Card 1

I think this one is my favourite this week. 
Colour in the puppy with what ever you like.
 I used water colour pencils and used a lightly wet brush and just brushed it to blend.
The bow has a sticky dot on it, be careful not to let the backing fall off before your ready, its very sticky and once it is stuck, its STUCK.
I have given you two different sayings to use. A birthday saying or a friend saying.  Choice is yours.
I pop dotted the puppy card and the mounted saying. 






Card 2
This is a special request card, and certainly got my brain thinking as I didn’t have any golfing stamps.
 So using my scan and cut I found the perfect Golf green. 
Move it about to suit yourself.  
The flag and the ball are both popDotted.

(if you do have any requests for a themed card, I love the challenge) 

Its easy to search for files to cut on your cricut or scan and cut. I tend to look for files if I dont have a stamp or a die on hand to use. The golf ball is just a circle I punched out, and put through the big shot and embossed it. 







 Card 3
The super easy one for this week.
Layer the card pieces. 
I have put tape on the back of the burlap strip already for you to peel off. 
Use a glue dot to glue down the bow.
I pop dotted the greeting and  If you use a wet glue, leave to the side for a few hours to dry.
 I used a two step stamping, stamping a solid image and without restamping, I stamped again, giving the look of different colour inks. 




Card 4

Graduation card!

Using your sand paper in your kit from last week, distress the edges of both the stripy large piece, and the darker grey piece. 
(as much or as little as you like)
 stick both those pieces down, and then assemble the other pieces.
I used pop dots on all these. Even the small scroll. Popped everything right out. 
spread out some bling and done.



 Card 5
This card is just a simple layering.
Assemble in this order.
  1. White wood background 
  2. Dotty piece, 
  3. lighthouse piece mounted on the brown, 
  4. pop dot the fence and let it cover the bottom of the lighthouse card.

 Put on your bling.




Card 6

I made this card because my mum loves dragonfly’s.
Assemble in this order.
  1. Grey card
  2. gold glitter strips (I have put on tape already for you, all you need to do is peel),  
  3. using my card as a guide you align them, put tape about 1.5cm in from the edge of the grey stamped piece on the back.. this will ensure it misses the glitter card, as it wont stick to the glitter, 
  4. pop dot the back of the greeting, and the dragonfly.

     Assemble them where ever you like. 



Hope you enjoyed this weeks cards... Next weeks are already in the works, cannot wait to share 
xx Kay

1 comment: