Friday, May 29, 2020

Card classes 25th to 29th May 2020

CARD CLASS

Back to weekly card classes, at my home and in your home. 
These ones are for the week of 25th to the 29th Of May 

 Card One - Mens Birthday
a simple one, but being mens, its so hard to find anything themed men.  Dug this stamp set from my retired range.  Called You are the best, a fathers day themed set.

I have used a Kaiser cogs theme embossing folder for the blue piece. And Kmart rustic twine. The rest is CTMH.

Start by sticking down the embossed blue piece, giving you the space to tie down the twine. Now this piece can be stuck down to the card base.

Stamp out the square pieces and the greeting.
I used Espresso ink Stick the images onto the black base, and using foam dots pop them up in what ever order you like .  Then the Best wishes.
Pop your bling where you like. I used Black and White dots from CTHM.
Card 2 - Birthday Balloon
This card comes with a pack of numbers from 0 to 9. So you can pop on what ever number you like when its needed.  Ive chosen 13 as I have one coming up .
I have used CTMH set called Birthday Greetings
Start by sticking down the purple flower piece.
We will need to stamp the white piece first.
I used Wisteria ink, Starting with the birthday hello  , then randomly stamp the other images where you like. I used circle thin cuts to cut out the balloon shapes. You just need to make the balloon knot and string.
Using Foam tape, on the back of the white, put all around the edge and small pieces scattered around the circles.
I used a foam dot to pop up the extra circle for the number.
Using a shimmer brush I shimmered up the number for that extra Sparkle.

Card 3 - Happiness
I have used ctmh stamp set Blooming Friendship, I've been waiting for ages to use this one. This wont be the last time either.
I started with a retired paper (Regatta) Stamping at the bottom in Black ink before sticking it down to the card base.

Using the Rectangle stitched Dies  I cut out the middle size, and popped on askew.
Stamping onto white cardstock using black Stazon, the big flower.
I cut out using the Dies that I got with it, but are a optional purchase.  You can fussy cut these out.

Getting my arty on, I water coloured my flower.  (I used my CTMH Watercolour Paints )  I painted the flower fully in a lighter wateryer plum, then worked my way down. As the watercolour pallet starts to soak up the water it gets thicker and darker. I take advantage of this. (instead of the other way around, trying to go dark then light.. ) With the leaves, I made a green/brown in one of the mixer trays, to keep the dusty colour theme. )
I stuck the flower down with many pop dots, and then put on some gold bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment