Sunday, March 1, 2015

CTMH March sotm Blog Hop

Close to my Heart consultant
Kay Sutcliffe
March stamp of the month
CHOOSE HAPPY
I have joined this blog hop for the first time, its actually my first ever blog hop I have ever done, So I hope I am doing this right :)
TITLE:   Choose Happy S1503 :
CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop
http://kreativekay.ctmh.com.au/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2015/1503-choose-happy.aspx
Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from
 Meryl Cheetham - Mez's Craft Room  then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.
Today I would like to share with you this lovely sparkly "you're special" card which features March Stamp of the Month S1503  available exclusively throughout March for $27 or for just $5 when you spend $75 of product

It was a little difficult for me to get some inspiration for this card, but it really did not take much..

Fussy cutting out the frame in the middle of the card, colouring it in and adding some of the teal glitter paper in the middle, then mounting the small saying "You're special" in the middle is a small but lovely touch.

I used the Archival Black and Lagoon Inks only in this card, and coloured in using the Shinhan touch markers of various colours  (which you would change to your own tastes)
I inked the edges for the final touch.

A very simple card, very sparkly and I LOVE this card.

Choose Happy is only available until the last day of March 2015 from me. 
Check out my Store here

 Thank you so much for reading, and hopefully I can join in on the next blog hop in April 2015.


 I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop,  TRACEY RAY - AUSSIE INK BLOG, 

10 comments:

  1. Great job on your first blog hop post- this card is so sparkly and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Great use of the stamps and love the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sparkle just speaks special - I love how you used the fram as an accent onthe card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card really like how you split the frame stamp to accent the top and bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gotta have bling, just love this card and how you have thought outside the box. Just love it. Welcome to the blog hop and am super excited to come along and visit you each month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sparkly use of the March SotM Kay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sparkle and the way you've made the frame look like a crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would feel very special receiving this card :)

    ReplyDelete