Saturday, February 21, 2015

Retreats just go by to fast!

Hello fellow scrappers,
 
I just want to say how annoyed I am at the retreaty world.
Scrapbook retreats or camps or what ever you call them, just DO NOT last long enough.
I still have Soooo much to catch up on scrapping wise. And I only did one section of my photo box.
HELP
 
Either next scrap camp give me another day, or give me the inspiration and unlimited supplies to scrap faster.
 
Anyways, cant go back and change time, we are home now. And I still need to unpack all my scrapbooking stuff and put it all way. My craft room is in shambles.
I'm meant to be having a workshop there tomorrow.
Looks like I will be up nice and early cleaning it all away.
 
Scrap camp was fantastic. We went to a lovely place out in Tahmor called Kiah Ridge.
The accommodation was comfortable, the food was lovely and the scrapping room was massive, with about 40 other ladies there all scrapping, or doing Picture My Life style scrapbooking.
I'm really looking forward to scrapping like the PML, but need to catch up on a few more pages first before I can really get into it.
 
Scrap camps are so good to see all kinds of different styles of scrapping, and I found this weekend was just full of textured scrapping.
Lots of painting, spraying and printing.
Something I'm all very new at. I did do a page with a stencil and sprays, very uncomfortable for me, but I did it.
 
Very sad to finish the weekend, but very glad to get home and SLEEP.
Sleeping was basically non existent over the craft weekend. Maybe about 3 hours each night. I really don't think I have still fully recovered yet a week on.
 
Looking forward to the next weekend in May I think it is.
Too far away for my liking.
I will have to get my fix tomorrow.. Not to late tho.
Gotta get some sleep in there somewhere.
 
Kay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment